Subject: [Leica] OnT Book on Volcanoes
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 16:03:31 -0500

Just picked up a book by Phillipe Bourseiller on volcanoes.  when i say
picked up I mean more like hoisted - it is arguable the heaviest coffee
table book I own.  wonderful pictures esp. if you're into volcanoes (
duh!).  what makes it on topic is that he uses R6.2, R8 and M6 with
35/1.4 - not that makes the book great but just another form of Leica
spotting.

Here's the link for those Lava Heads out there

ernie nitka
http://www.ernienitka.com