Subject: [Leica] Book...
From: John Straus <Mail@SlideOne.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 15:56:44 -0600

I was in a book store to day picking up a couple magazines and while waiting
around for mom noticed a Bond book with a grainy B&W photo on the cover. It
didn't look very Hollywood so I thumbed through it. It ends up being a
"behind the scenes" book shot with mostly B&W and with a Leica. Overall
pretty cool and the photos give you that loose feeling of being there. Some
of you might want to get it because it will add to your " Leica Way"
collection :P

Bond on Set: Filming Die Another Day
by Greg Williams (Paperback - November 2002)

- --
John Straus
Chicago, IL
http://SlideOne.com