Subject: [Leica] How do I price this?
From: Michel Adam <micheladam@theedge.ca>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 18:21:36 -0700

De-lurking:

For the last few months, I have been shooting a few frames
every day of a building being erected.

Same tripod location, same camera/lens combo, always the
same aperture, same framing, same film stock...

And now the owner would like to put a little loop/slide show
on a monitor, at a trade show next week, and they have asked
me if I could provide some pictures of the building rising from
the ground.

This will probably be limited to a dozen shots, and I might
not even do the scanning, but how do I go about pricing this?

Keeping in mind that I would want to protect my future potential
income derived from the many hundreds of shots I took.

Has anyone done anything similar to this before?

Any pointers to sources on the web? What traps to avoid?

Thanks,

Michel Adam