Subject: [Leica] PAW Week 46 nf
From: "Neal Friedenthal" <neal@nairobisafari.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 23:47:20 -0500

I took my M3 out of my collection display case to shoot up the roll of B&W that has been sitting it for a while. Went over to the Delaware and Raritan canal and
took a few shots there, this weeks prime shot was one of a couple of kayakers taking a break;

http://www.photoneal.com/photos/paw/tn/kayak.jpg.html

On the way out I took a shot of the front of my ex-MOD Land Rover Series IIa 109 GS. We just finished putting a new clutch in "Bernie" so he's good for
another 100K or so. I know that there are several other Luggers who are also Rover enthusiasts. I guess its because you can't seem to kill either a Leica or a
Land Rover.

http://www.photoneal.com/photos/paw/tn/xmod.jpg.html

Comments as always welcome

Neal F