Subject: [Leica] FS Friday - 35mmf2.0 Summicron ASPH - Black
From: "Art Sala" <artsala@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 23:49:47 -0800

For Sale - 35mmf2.0 Summicron ASPH - Black

Like New condition.  Very light use (35 not my favorite focal legnth).
Looks brand new with NO marks or any sign of wear (filter always used).
Serial No. 3810xxx.
Purchased new USA.  Complete with original box, instructions, cards and
leather pouch (and I'll even include a Leica 39mm UV filter!).
 US$1,050.00 - Includes shipping within USA.

Please e-mail direct.

Cheers,

Art