Subject: Re: [Leica] flash exposure technique
From: "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 17:31:23 -0000

Vipal

You stated SF20 and M6 TTL. All you need to do is set minus one and two
thirds or minus two on the SF20
(set to TTL mode) and shoot.  The SF20 has the option to dial in the number
of stops for under or over exposure.  No need to worry about setting
different apertures on the flash.  If you've got TTL, use it!

Simon