Subject: Re: [Leica] Best mail order price on M6 TTL?
From: Bill Satterfield <cwsat@istate.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 14:05:52 -0600

What is high for me may not be high for you. I did not intend to start a
range war, just expressed my opinion. My opinion may have been wrong and
the prices were not high. I am certainly no expert  on the price of
cameras. I do know  that some dealers set prices high, then negotiate
for a lower price.