Subject: [Leica] Leica FS 11/15/02 CC LLC
From: "sam shoshan" <sam@classicconnection.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 15:30:50 -0500

Hi All
Leica Day : December 12th 2002
We are proud to offer you a special Leica Day Saving on our
vast selection of NEW USA, PRE OWNED and Vintage Leica Products .
Rebates (Mail In) up to $500 on USA M6 TTL cameras and a Very Special offer
with Digiliux 1 purchase.
 Look for generous trade-in allowance on photographic equipment.
Also, we have one of the largest selections of photographic used equipment
available.
PLEASE call us to order Now & to reserve your new & used LEICA items.

For Sale
Leica M6 $1195 to $1395
Leica M6 black Paint LHSA $2195
Leica 50/1,4 black Paint $1695 to $1995
Leica 50/1,4 Summilux Silver Chrome Screw-mount  Latest in box Call
Leica M6 Dragon 2000 in Box LN $2995
Leica M7 in stock
Leica M4-P M- $975
Leica M2 black paint repaint Ex++ $2195