Subject: RE: [Leica] Google Ted Grant
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 10:23:58 -0500

Not to denigrate Ted in any way, Steve, but try if you put in the search
terms "Ted Grant" and "photographer" you get about 1,290 - most of which
really seem to have to do with "our Ted." But if you do "Ted" and
"Grant" and "Photographer" you are, quite understandably, by the fourth
search page getting returns about weird people named Ted, various GRANT
application processes, and photographers who have never even bEEn to
Canada, much less bEEn Canada's greatest photojournalist. Google can
cast an incredibly wide net if not carefully steered.

B. D.
It's a crappy day here in Boston, too, where we're awaiting a bit of
snow/sleet.