Subject: Re: [Leica] baseplate (was motordrive) moron
From: "Rei Shinozuka" <shino@panix.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 10:50:19 -0500 (EST)

i was putting in some film into my m6 and i was thinking "why does the
tulip look so funny; there's brown stuff around it..."  then came the
futile rush to slap up the back and put on the baseplate as fast as
i could.  about 12 exposures grabbed at the end of my niagra falls trip.

check thre rewind crank.  when loading.  when opening.
check thre rewind crank.  when loading.  when opening.
check thre rewind crank.  when loading.  when opening.
check thre rewind crank.  when loading.  when opening.
check thre rewind crank.  when loading.  when opening.
check thre rewind crank.  when loading.  when opening.
check thre rewind crank.  when loading.  when opening.
check thre rewind crank.  when loading.  when opening.
check thre rewind crank.  when loading.  when opening.
check thre rewind crank.  when loading.  when opening.
(repeat about 90 more times)

- -rei

> From: "(SonC) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
>
> Yeah, you say that now, but will you respect me in the morning?

- --
Rei Shinozuka shino@panix.com
Ridgewood, New Jersey