Subject: RE: [Leica] Google Ted Grant
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 15:03:19 -0500

God I love the Internet!:-)

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
[mailto:owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us] On Behalf Of Jeffery L.
Smith
Sent: Saturday, November 16, 2002 2:44 PM
To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

Ah, a throwback to that soccer exchange. It must have been a powerful
posting.

I put in Jeffery Smith + asshole, and the first google finding was Tim
Atherton = asshole.  Jeeze! Google firmly believes that there is only
one
real asshole. ;-)

But sometimes google is right on the mark. I put in "real killers" and
the
#1 posting is O.J. Simpson.

And here is a photo of him actually collaring the real killers.

http://www.sportspickle.com/features/2002-1113-oj.html

Hmmm. Maybe google.com isn't fool-proof.

JLS