Subject: Re: [Leica] Time for CLA
From: "J. GIlbert Plantinga" <gilplant@hvc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 13:43:56 -0500

I certainly meant no disrespect for Sherry, and living nearby I
consider myself very fortunate that I can take my gear to her
personally - it's always a pleasure to visit her. I do know however,
that she likes to work late into the night, and she has always asked me
not to call before 11 AM, and I believe that she prefers the phone to
email. Besides, anyone who likes Leicas owes it to themselves to
partake of the dear woman's conversation.

JMO

Gilbert