Subject: RE: [Leica] Info on Current SM Lenses
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 02:15:20 -0500

David,

I know of the 35mm Summicron Asph, 50mm Summicron and
50mm Summilux, all in chrome.  I don't know how rare but remember
it in the very low thousand, like 1 thousand.
I have the 50mm Summicron.  One disappointment is that it does
not focus as near (1 meter) as the 50mm M Summicron .  Other than
that, it is by all indication the best 50mm f2 lens for LTM cameras.

- - Phong