Subject: Re: [Leica] Weddings in black and white...thoughts, please
From: "Lea Murphy" <lea@whinydogpress.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 08:36:36 -0600

There are some Epson printers and I've just read of a Canon printer that
promise permanence of many years....like 200 years on the Epson. I'm not
sure which model but those who use them swear by them. I just have the
business model 900 Stylus which is excellent for my needs but not for
serious print work. The quality is there...just not the archival permanence.