Subject: Re: [Leica] Wedding Photography
From: Rob Heyman <rheyman@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 15:06:15 +1000

Correct again.
The less well-off people seem have more sense of propriety than the
"silvertails". More respect for property. I have seen quite wealthy grooms
and groomsmen paying no heed to the polished wood of an antique sideboard,
tramping over manicured gardens, urinating against cars and walls, all
while leaving a trail of empty beer cans and broken scotch glasses in their
wake.
(I find myself agreeing with B.D. again!)
Rob.

bdcolen wrote:

> Actually, usually more obnoxious as the sense of entitlement is
> magnified....;-)

Rob Heyman M.Photog
32 Binyara Street
CHAPEL HILL   Qld   4069