Subject: Re: [Leica] FS: M6 classic in black with recent CLA by Sherry Krauter
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 21:37:25 +0100

Nick,

You seem to be new here, I do not recall seeing a post from you before
this ad. Just a friendly heads-up: FS ads are supposed to be posted on
Fridays only, "Friday" meaning that it is Friday somewhere in the world.
For you in Seattle it means sometime from Thursday noonish until 2 or 3
a.m. Saturday. Brian posts automatic messages to let the list know when
it is OK to start and when it is time to stop.

Nathan