Subject: RE: [Leica] 1st Wedding assignment --- should I ?
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 09:24:11 +1100

>Find out what sort of wedding shots the couple want - in the only
>wedding I've done I stated that it would be informal or nothing - they
>were happy with that, I think I was lucky ;-)

but beware: I did a wedding where the b & g said they did NOT want
the usual shots: cake cutting etc, but when the thing was over, the
first question was: where is the picture of the cake cutting !!!!!
ALWAYS take the standards: you can just fall back on them alone
- --
Alastair Firkin

http://www.afirkin.com

http://www.familyofman2.com