Subject: Re: [Leica] FOM2 - Depressing
From: "Jeffery L. Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 20:06:53 -0600

Hey, there are inadequate shots on the FOM2...they haven't judged them yet.
Don't let the internal critic deter you. Burn film...it increases the
chances for a great shot. And if you want to give your internal critic
something to bitch about, try watercolor painting. You'll be back to
shooting film in not time, and enjoying it!!

Jeffery