Subject: RE: [Leica] PAW 47 (early) D ridings
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 11:24:47 +0100 (MET)

:)

Maybe the picture just reflects my anxiety ... my daughter is one of the
ones out there (not in this picture, I've put up enough family flicks :) )

There was a girl who fell and got a finger sliced off. The formations are
beautiful to watch, but it's like having children. You're too excited
about the first one to reflect too much, but by the third one, you realize
that your wife's life is hanging on a thread ... and it's scary.

Sometimes, particularly in the beginning of the season, like now, they do
fall. I instinctively lower the camera. I don't want a picture of that.

Boy, aren't we cheery up here in the darkness :)

Daniel