Subject: [Leica] Using the meter in the M6
From: "Clarus Music vz" <clarus.music@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 15:59:26 -0500

Hi all,

In my SLR days I used the camera meter constantly in aperture-priority
mode - each exposure was set individually. These days with the M6 I don't
use the meter much. I meter here and there as I go. Mostly I raise the
camera to my eye to meter, then carry on. It almost seems more trouble to
have the meter in the camera - when I shoot I don't look at the meter. I'd
rather point my Sekonic and set the camera from there. I'm thinking what
difference dies it make if I had an M2,3, 4 or 6 with a topside meter? Same
difference.

How do other M6 people use their meter?

Cheers, Jeffrey

Replies: Reply from "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com> (Re: [Leica] Using the meter in the M6)