Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Winter outdoors clothing for photography
From: "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 18:09:49 -0600

I was fortunate the first time I visited my new in-laws in MN in Winter.
Kathy's first cousin, who is some kind of nuclear engineer also happens to
be 6'4" and about my size otherwise.  He was on a trip to some un-named
destination,  (much warmer, I presume) and he left me his winter clothes and
coats, and his 4wd  Ford F350.  I did not even have to adjust the seat!

As far as I know that is the only instance ever of someone being invited to
MN in winter with the intention of  being hospitable.  And if  you think
they were trying to pawn off the ugly cousin, look at this. Not shot in
Winter, not shot in MN.

http://www.sonc.com/paw2/sniper.htm

I had a great visit.

Sonny