Subject: RE: [Leica] Swimming! NOW: How to!
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 20:31:05 -0500

Wow.  Someone who apparently really knows what he's talking about,
You should take notes Dan; hopefully one day you will pass on similar
words to another,  younger photog who is getting bored with covering
swim meets, words that by then will be backed by your own experience.

Thank you Adam.  I don't shoot swim meets, and you nearly made
me want to.  :-)

- - Phong