Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: "Do it anyway"
From: Craig Zeni <clzeni@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 10:13:18 -0500

At 08:16 AM 11/22/2002, you wrote:
>>Mister Two.  A fun little car that can hug the road, but cannot
>>drive up the driveway in the wintertime without proper tires.
>>
>>Incidentally, it's true a nice car attracts the girls.  Some girls anyway.
>>Incidentally.   That hasn't happened with my cameras.
>

>Then you have a serious problem somewhere.
>Chris

Needs a bigger lens.

- --
Craig Zeni - REPLY TO -->> clzeni at mindspring dot com
http://www.trainweb.org/zeniphotos/zenihome.html
http://www.mindspring.com/~clzeni/index.html

If a man in the woods says something and his wife is not present to hear it,
Is he still wrong?

Message from "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com> (RE: [Leica] Re: "Do it anyway")