Subject: RE: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 47: I got my 21mm lens!
From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 00:04:36 +0100

Nathan

Congratulations on getting the 21mm lens - a fantastic lens at a superb
price.

This afternoon I was at Stade de France here in Paris for the France v
Canada rugby game (sorry Ted/Robert, Canada lost!). I shot most of a
roll of film with the 21 - I decided to go for 'atmosphere' shots as I
was way too far from the action for anything else. The negs are drying
as I type.

Steve