Subject: RE: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 47: I got my 21mm lens!
From: Phong <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 18:08:49 -0500

Nathan,

The photo of Rathausbrucke caught my attention.  There's a lot of
rectilinear distortion in the upper corners.  Or perhaps it's
just the way those old Zurich buildings were built.  :-)
Also, the absence of any car traffic on the bridge was a little
unexpected.   When I was visiting Zurich more regularly, I enjoyed
taking photos of the bridges in the late afternoon.  The ironworks
make for interesting shadows.

Zurich along with many Swiss cities and towns, is such a lovely
place to visit, but is so, so expensive.   I am due for a visit with my
uncle in Geneva though, so maybe will stay a day or 2 in Zurich.
It's been a while.

- - Phong