Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: 50mm Voigtlander
From: "Jeffery L. Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 18:49:04 -0600

Stuart,

The fact that you were able to extract that much detail from Ted under such
low lighting conditions amazes me considering the modest price for this lens.

It was also good to finally see Mark's face. After having been blasted by
him on this forum a half dozen times, I can at least envision the face
doing the yelling. ;-)

Jeffery