Subject: RE: [Leica] Steve Unsworth PAW week 47
From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 17:04:21 +0100

Why didn't I think of that! <fx sound of printer whirring as it's
switched on>

The place is 'Café du Commerce' by the way on rue du Commerce in the
15th. An old fashioned brasserie rather than a café - I believe Gerry
Walden has been there (I seem to remember seeing an interior shot on his
web site).

They were giving away free (!!!) glasses of Beaujolais Nouveau on
Thursday. The women in the middle of the 3 is a waitress there.

Steve