Subject: Re: [Leica] lens caps
From: "Steve LeHuray" <steve@icommag.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 16:09:30 -0400

> John,
>
> Thanks for the tip.  Coming across an old Pentax cap seems much more likely
> around my part of the world than running across ANY Leica cap - let alone the
> proper one.  :-(.  No Leica dealers 'round here - at least none with any sort
> of stock.  That's life I suppose. ;-).
>
> Frank

If you belonged to the LHSA and got the new Leica Catalogue that came today
you would see new Leica lens caps, #11252, for $10. The LHSA does not let
dealers advertise their name so call Erik Kleiner, 888-873-1979. Also S.Y
Tse in San Leandro has chrome metal caps with Leica script for $28
510-352-1550. There are lots more.

sl