Subject: RE: [Leica] Belated PAW from Jim Shulman
From: Phong <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 08:06:35 -0500

Jim,

You crack me up.  I don't know why but
http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=1141779&size=lg
also reminds me of Rowan Atkinson.  ("The Black Adder", "Mr Bean").

Aside from the humorous stance, other things that work on this photo
for me is the composition (though I would  crop left and top);
I love the hightlight on his face and hands; this really makes the picture
for me.  But it is the humor that makes this photo yours, of course.

I absolutely have to come for one of the concert rehearsals of the RSO.
No more execuse.  I see your RSO photos and I itch to click the shutter.
Are you organizing anything for the Jan 11 or Feb 15 concerts ?
"Put me in, Coach;  I am ready to play, today ..."

Warmest regards,

- - Phong