Subject: Re: [Leica] D100 photos
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 19:24:27 -0500

Well much of this depends on the owner of the site's feelings which is
really all that counts after all - I have never contributed so perhaps
have the least relevant things to say.  i think if the owner of the
posting site doesn't mind then those who lurk and those who post can
live  with an amorphous definition of what is Leica content. the owner
of this list Brian thankfully has very broad shoulders and allows many,
many things - for this I am eternally thankful.  Other lists are so
restrictive that it becomes stiffling.

ernie nitka  - who lost 1/2 of his Thanksgiving photos this evening
cause i couldn't figure out how to use a feature of the D100 - tho'
still a heck of a camera.