Subject: Re: [Leica] D100 photos
From: Michael Cahill <mcahill2@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 23:42:46 -0500

Many , many thanks Rob.  I've been a long time Leica guy and thats not
gonna change anytime soon, certainly not because of a Nikon D100.

Images are images and they should be evaluated on their own merit, not
because of the camera they were taken with.  There's a lot of
characters on this list who are more concerned with the hardware than
the images.

I appreciate your comments.

MC