Subject: RE: [Leica] Doubletake Magazine
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 15:54:46 -0500

Story in the Boston Globe this a.m. says that it is teetering on the
very brink, with writers and photographers only getting paid when they
threaten to sue...Publisher says that if writers keep trying to collect,
it will shove them under. Editor Robert Coles says that if they can't
pay contributors it's time to stop publishing. Latest issue has been
delayed, but they claim to still be in business....

All that from multi-item story by Globe Media Critic Mark Jurkowitz....
(Yes, that is the real name of the Globe's media critic....)

B. D.