Subject: [Leica] Curtagon FS
From: Roy Zartarian <rzartarian@snet.net>
Date: 29 Nov 2002 22:43:23 -0500

Offered up due to an equipment realignment is:

35mm f/4 PA Curtagon lens, serial no. 2453381.  This lens works on both
SL/SL2 and R bodies (manual and aperture priority metering modes).
Cosmetically, this lens shows only slight signs of use and wear. The
glass is clear. The blades are clean with no oil, wear, or corrosion.
The mechanicals are smooth and sure. JPEGs are available.

This lens is not considered one of the stars of the Leica reflex lineup,
and it, in truth, does not do well when a light source such as the sun
is in the  picture.  However,  I have used it at f/8 and f/11 for
architectural assignments, and it's served me well.  US $525 including
priority insured shipping within the US and a 5 day return privilege.

Thanks
Roy