Subject: Re: [Leica] OT - Minox 35
From: "Stuart Phillips" <stuart.phillips@rcn.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 15:21:08 -0500

I used a Minox 35  for a while and didn't like it. It didn't feel very
substantial. It was too small, difficult to hold still. All things that I
experienced that might seem like advantages to someone else or might not
even occur to someone else. My idea of a smaller camera was a Pen FT or
Hexar or even Ricoh GRV

But good luck.