Subject: RE: [Leica] OT - Minox 35
From: "Robin's Nest Photography" <robinsnes@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 19:50:35 -0500

You are correct, it is. I have owned at least 6 since they first came
out. Never leave home without one. I have many 16x20 and some 20x30 that
are from this little gem of a camera. Roger

pet05.jpg (10752 bytes) <http://www.robinsnestphotography.com/>  Roger
Skully
Robin’s Nest Photography
www.robinsnestphotography.com <http://www.robinsnestphotography.com/>