Subject: RE: [Leica] The future of English language - there and back again.
From: "Jeffery L. Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2002 16:19:33 -0600

Try it at Alta Vista. I tried to put together a paragraph to tell local
immigrants of Delgado's ESL coursework. When I wrote that Delgado offers
ESL to people of all languages, I translated it to something more like
Delgado proposes to you in many languages. Hey, an proposition is an offer,
but what a difference.