Subject: RE: [Leica] What Makes a good Picture?
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 08:11:00 -0500

Simon,

I am with you.  This is a delicate situation.
I would ask the host and hostess, and with their
consent, play it by ear.  People even celebrities
react all differently anyway.  Some will play to
your camera, others will feel their privacy, in
a private setting, invaded.  Especially the ones
who don't know you, I would presume.

Have you brought up the subject to your friend,
the host of the affair, since ?

- - Phong