Subject: Re: [Leica] What Makes a good Picture?
From: "Phong"<phongdoan@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2002 11:05:08 -0500

> I was going to say I will post the results, but
> of course I won't!

And of course, you will die to post them!  Oh Simon, what fate befalls you, to
have photos of the rich and famous and not be able to show them.   :-)  Will
you at least drop some names, oh so casually ? LOL.  You _could_ organize a
special London gathering for the showing of the photos.

Have fun at the gala dinner !

- - Phong