Subject: [Leica] OT: flat computer screens
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2002 22:31:22 +0100

I am going to buy a new computer within the next month or so, and have
been wondering about the flat TFT screens that have now become the
standard. Specifically, are they any good for Photoshop work? I am not
talking about the high-end monitors here, just the ones that are
typically included with the computer. If they are no good for photo
work, then I will rather save my money and just buy the PC sans monitor.

Thanks in advance.

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman