Subject: Re: [Leica] From this weekend - Nathan
From: "James A. Gatlin" <jagatlin@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 23:11:09 -0800

Nathan.....

As a follow up,  I cut and pasted a bit from a press release about the
appearance of the Tayu.
It might give you a little more information.

In case you would like to read the entire release, the link at the end will
take you to the page.....
____________________

We also have very special lady as our guest from KYOTO, one of the most
popular ancient city in the world. TAYU Hana-Ogi, she is one of the 5
remaining TAYU of Japan, most popular master of all Japanese traditions,
Odori (Japanese dance),Tea ceremony, Ikebana (flower arrangement), Koto,
Shamisen, Shuji (calligraphy), Waka (poet), Uta (singing), Saho (mannerism).

I can't even describe how she looks when she is on a roll, it is very, very,
very rare for her to appear in US or for that matter, in any other foreign
country.

I asked many Japanese people living in Japan what is or who is TAYU? Many of
them didn't know, but for those who knew about TAYU and learned that TAYU
will be at JAPAN EXPO, they were all amazed and said WOW!

So you all, you've got to check her out...once in a life time opportunity!
If you don't this time, it may cost you a bundle when you want to see her
perform.

http://www.ocoyouth.org/japanexpo.htm

Jim G

Message from "James A. Gatlin" <jagatlin@attbi.com> ([Leica] From this weekend)