Subject: RE: [Leica] Reflex vs. RF
From: "leirex@access4less.net" <leirex@access4less.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 14:51:43 -0500

You might want to try a Leicaflex SL or even Leicaflex Standard to see how
joyful it is to use reflex.  You can say that it might be noisier but I can
say that it is definitely smoother with a little sound that I can even
enjoy.  I would not call it noisy but call it dulcet.  The sound always
pleases my ears.  I use more SL (or RE with motor) than my M3 as I normally
use 90mm or longer most of times.  Of course, you can enjoy as extensively
as some of the best zoom lenses in the 35mm world like the redoubtable
70-180 APO-Vario-Elmarit that you cannot even dream with rangefinder.  I
would not comment on reflex until I try a SL or SL2 or Standard.

Best Wishes,
David Lee