Subject: Re: [Leica] 28mm frame in M4
From: Martin Howard <mvhoward@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 13:50:49 -0800

The thing I love more than anything else about the M2 (apart from it
being the ultimate M camera) is that the 35mm frame line is by itself.
In fact, all the framelines are separate, so you never get that
"clutter" you get in the other M3.  Since I shoot a lot with the 35mm,
having that (without the 135 or whatever it is) by itself makes the M2
VF rule IMNSHO.  I could imagine doing to opposite: sticking M2 VFs in
M4-Ps, just to get the uncluttered view.

M.