Subject: RE: [Leica] OT: JOBO
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 17:21:22 -0500

Martin,

Used, about $1500 and up for one complete with original tanks, reels etc.
You can get a 1000 for under $1000, a bit beat up...but fully functional,
and if you want hints on how to tell what ATL-1000 units are better/worse
(there were significant changes during the product life of the
ATL-1000)...let me know.

Austin