Subject: [Leica] Frozen Fog
From: "langhans" <langhans@compwrx.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 16:34:57 -0800

The same fog that hit Vancouver (Henning's photos) and Seattle (Peter's
photos) last weekend also blanketed the Eastern part of the Northwest.  In
Yakima we were socked in all weekend with no sun breaks to speak of.  And it
was well below freezing in the mornings.  I awoke to about 23 degrees F and
found the fog thick as pea soup and deposited as frost on everything around.
I shot about two rolls over two days just in my back yard.  I had a terrible
cold or I would have ventured down to the river.  Maybe next time.  Here are
a few shots of the frost.

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=1157522 some frost on my sundial
http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=1157533 there were about 5
leaves left on the cherry tree.  This is one.
http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=1157536 Even the dogwood got
into the mood.
http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=1157539 The spiders were
someplace safe, but their webs were frozen.

As always, comments welcome.

All were taken with 100/4 macro and Velvia

Aram

Replies: Reply from Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net> (Re: [Leica] Frozen Fog)