Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V23 #290
From: "Aram Langhans" <langhans@compwrx.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2002 11:17:33 -0800

I was going for a selective focus.  Stopping down too much was bringing
the background into too sharp a focus and was distracting.  I guess you
both think I failed.  :-( Maybe my scanner was not focusing properly.
They actually look pretty good when projected on a screen from the slide,
not a scan.

I guess it is back to the drawing board.  Thanks for your input.

Aram