Subject: [Leica] Friday for sale
From: Martin Howard <mvhoward@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 11:54:41 -0800

Leica R6.  Exc++/Exc+ condition, black, small marks below camera mount,
tiny signs of wear on reflex housing, faint beginning of brassing
around corners. Works 100% fine. Comes with Leica strap & body cap. $750

Leica Motor Winder R + Handgrip R. Winder is Mint-/Exc++, comes with
protective top plate and I think I have the box for the winder
somewhere. Handgrip Mint-/Exc++, leather nicely broken in, but no signs
of wear. $140 for set.

Voigtländer Bessa R2, black. Like New, less than 1 roll of film through
it. Box, strap, papers, all there. Less than three weeks old.  It's a
great camera, but just don't need it I've realized -- stupid impulse
buying ;). $390

Voigtländer 25mm f/4.0 Snapshot-Skopar + 25mm finder. Mint-/Exc++,
tiniest signs of use. Caps, box. $195.

Jupiter-12 35mm f/2.8 lens. Mint-, tiniest signs of use. Marked
"Jupiter-12" and "Made in USSR". Caps (including deep rear) + bakelite
box with funky Russian sticker on bottom.  $95.

Shipping (lower 48) is $5 for small items (lenses, etc.) and $10 for
large items (bodies), elsewhere per arrangement.