Subject: Re: [Leica] A hint of what's coming in Freedom's land?
From: Martin Howard <mvhoward@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 18:41:35 -0800

On Thursday, Dec 5, 2002, at 17:04 America/Los_Angeles, Carl Pultz
wrote:

> I think you might find this of interest! Slobodan will nod knowingly.
>
> http://www.rense.com/general32/taking.htm

Out of interest, I read some more on the same site.  Having done so,
I'm think I'm willing to believe the Denver PD Press Information Office
more than I am the author of the article.  I don't think the LUG is a
suitable forum for posting links to such a site.

M.

Replies: Reply from "Stuart Phillips" <stuart.phillips@rcn.com> (Re: [Leica] A hint of what's coming in Freedom's land?)