Subject: Re: [Leica] Is this believable?
From: Teresa299@aol.com
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 04:36:05 EST

In a message dated 12/5/02 8:43:18 PM, skrneta@mindspring.com writes:

<< My cousin sent me this as he knows I take a lot of pics.

http://www.2600.com/news/display/display.shtml?id=1441

The source is a little questionable, but I can see this happening in
today's USA.

Sam Krneta >>

a search of google does produce this lovely little tidbit...Photographer at
Yankee nuclear power plant threatened with treason charge....
http://timesargus.nybor.com/Story/38326.html

If you read the story you find one of the benefits of digital...the
photographer rather than having to hand over his whole roll of film only had
to delete the digital photos of the nuclear power plant, the rest of his
digital photos he was free to keep.   The story doesn't mention whether he
was using a Leica or not.

Kim