Subject: RE: [Leica] Is this believable?
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 09:56:31 -0500

> If you read the story you find one of the benefits of digital...

This benefit will one day, soon, be a disadvantage.  The "authorities"
will soon wise up to the fact that deleted files can be retrieved,
and confiscate your expensive storage media.  On several occasions
I have had to delete images from my digital camera, upon the earnest
request of the local "authorities".  On such occasions, I did not feel
particularly free.

- - Phong