Subject: [Leica] FS or trade 90mm Summicron M
From: Pat Perez <patdperez@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 07:35:07 -0800 (PST)

I have a 90mm Summicron-M. Black. Not asph. It is in
extremely clean condition, only very slight signs of
use are faint rubbing in the paint on the bayonnet
mount, otherwise it looks new. It comes with front and
rear Leica caps, but no box etc.

I would like to trade for a Voigtlander Bessa-II with
Color Heliar lens.

I would also consider selling for $600, plus shipping.

If interested, please contact me off list at
pat@patperez.com

Pat